Fixing method – Screw with screw cap
You will need:
· A Phillips screwdriver
· A pen that will be visible on the surface
· A spirit level
1. Hold up your sign where you want to attach it. Use the spirit level to check that it is straight and then mark the mounting holes using a pen/marker.
2. Separate all the screw parts supplied. The small screw ring located inside the screw cap must be removed.
3. Thread the small screw ring onto the screw to be screwed into the wall.
4. Attach your sign by screwing in the screw through the pre-drilled hole in your sign and into the wall.
5. Screw the screw cap onto the screw ring.
Do you intend to screw your sign into concrete or a brick wall? In that case, we recommend that you pre-drill a hole using a concrete drill bit and use a suitable wall plug (preferably a masonry plug).